1. Handling Enquiries – Counselor is required to handle the enquiries received through walk in, email and telephone – for the courses offered by the center.
2. Considering the candidate’s education level, work history, personality, interests and skills – Counselor should suggest courses that match the candidates’ background and abilities and which will fetch them jobs .
3. Presentation of the available courses to candidates.
4. Study each course details and remain up to date with these course offerings.
5. Data collection: Ensure the enquiry form is filled by the walk-in enquiries and data received is entered in the ERP. Maintenance of telephonic records and email enquiries, follow up till their visit to the center.
6. Follow up the prospective enquiries and convert to registration.
7. Admissions management: Handling the admission process for registered candidates which includes raising the invoices in the ERP, getting the admission form filled, collecting the relevant documents, etc.
8. Assign the batches to the registered candidates.
9. Prepare the weekly batch schedule with the help of trainers.
10. Coordinate between the student and the trainer whenever required.